All India Pre Medical Test or AIPMT 2014 is a national level medical entrance test organized by CBSE, Delhi. The apprentices can take admission to MBBS and BDS courses in nearly all of the medical colleges from corner to corner the country with the AIPMT examination.
It would be wise to keep in mind that candidate’s age should be at least 17 and there is a maximum age limit 25 to be eligible for the AIMPT 2014. One more subject to think is that who are a domiciled in Andhra Pradesh or Jammu and Kashmir, are not eligible for the AIPMT 2014.
AIPMT Application Form/ Process
• Candidate can apply AIPMT in two ways Online and Offline
• Go to the official website AIPMT– aipmt.nic.in and fill in the online application form.
• Candidate should write down the application number.
• Candidate can make their payment through demand draft (DD) or a credit card.
• Candidate should print out the confirmation page and send it by post to CBSE.
• The fulfilled application forms have to be sent by registered post to the following address.
The Deputy Secretary (AIPMT Unit),
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra, 2,
The AIPMT specially inform not to use any courier services, but speed post is acceptable. Be conscious of end dates for the application procedure.