The All India Pre Medical Test or AIPMT is held for every year. The examination is conducted by the CBSE. AIPMT 2014 is the same to the AIEEE which is conducted by the CBSE for access to nationally funded institution in India. AIPMT 2014 is an entrance exam for the students who would like to study in MBBS and BDS course. The best score of this entrance test facilitates the students to admit in the best Medical Colleges all over in India. The students must have a few eligibility and qualifications to take the AIPMT 2014 exam. Here is the information of AIPMT 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
Eligibility Criteria for AIPMT 2014:
• Candidates have fulfilled age of 17 years at the time of admission or will fulfill the age on or before 31st December of the year of their admission.
• Candidate should be an Indian.
• AIPMT Entrance exam has separated into two parts pre-dental and pre-medical. The maximum age boundary for All India Pre-Medical /Pre-Dental Entrance exam is 25 years as on 31st December of the year of the entrance exam.
• 5 years age relaxation for the candidates of Scheduled Castes/Scheduled Tribes/Other Backward Classes.
• The candidate have to clear all subjects – chemistry, biology, bio-technology, physics and have to secure in total as a minimum 50% for general category and 45% for ST/SC students category.
• As a minimum of 45% for General-Physically handicapped students.
• Candidates who presently following Higher Secondary Certificate leaving exams can also emerge for AIPMT entrance exam.
• Candidates from the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K are not eligible, as both these States had opted out of All India Scheme since its foundation. If they claim eligibility they have to submit an sworn statement, in original, in the Proforma on Rs 10/- Non-Judicial Stamp Paper duly sworn before and attested by a Metropolitan Magistrate/First Class Judicial Magistrate to the result that:-
a) They are not eligible to participate for MBBS/BDS seats in the States of Andhra Pradesh/J&K and therefore not eligible to look for admission in Medical/Dental Colleges of Andhra Pradesh/J&K.
b) They are not domiciled in Andhra Pradesh/J&K.